POP! Vinilo – G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes

POP! Vinilo – G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes

POP! Vinilo – G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes

POP! Vinilo - G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes

  • Knowing is half the battle! Funko presents a new series of POP Vinyl Figures based on the cartoon classic, G.I. Joe! This 3 3/4″ tall figure depicts the ninja Snake Eyes! Stylized figure comes packaged in an attractive closed window box and is a must-have for any G.I. Joe fan! Collect them all!

Knowing is half the battle! Funko presents a new series of POP Vinyl Figures based on the cartoon classic, G.I. Joe! This 3 3/4″ tall figure depicts the ninja Snake Eyes! Stylized figure comes packaged in an attractive closed window box and is a must-have for any G.I. Joe fan! Collect them all!

List Price: EUR 14,99

Price: EUR 6,18

The post POP! Vinilo – G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes POP! Vinilo – G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes TheMunSession appeared first on TheMunSession.

Comentarios

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...